All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also participate in: CJ Affiliate; eBay Partner Network; Rakuten Affiliate Network; ShareASale; independent affiliate networks.
There is an incredible array of titles available on Kindle Unlimited that applies directly to those in the midst of a midlife crisis! There are just as many more that will assist those of us in our 40s, 50s, and 60s to thrive and be the best we can be during these middle age years.
As I come across these titles, I will add them to this running list, in alphabetical order. Eventually, they will be categorized in what I hope will be a helpful way.
If you are a reader, consider whether Kindle Unlimited is a good value for you. Not all Amazon book titles are available in the program, but there are plenty to keep you reading. You can have up to ten books “checked out” and downloaded in your reader at a given time. You can switch out any of the books whenever you choose.
Amazon has a special that gives you a 30 day free trial after which it costs $9.99 per month.
Kindle Unlimited Midlife Book List
Here are some examples of what Amazon currently offers on Kindle Unlimited that specifically address some of the most common midlife issues:
- Aging Backwards: Updated and Revised Edition by Miranda Esmond-White
- MAXIMIZE YOUR MID LIFE METABOLISM: A Simpler, No Nonsense Life Plan For Success by Andi Kay
- Menopause Demystified: The 2020 Guide to Menopause, Hormone Therapy, and Midlife Health by Leslie Meserve
- The Menopause Switch: Disrupt Aging & Live Your Best Life Past Midlife by Carissa Alinat
- 100 Things to Do in Salt Lake City Before You Die by Jeremy Pugh
- Full-time RV Living: What I Wish I Had Known 7 Years Ago, Before I Hit the Road by Jerry Minchey
- The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World: Over 600 Secrets of the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and Disney's Animal Kingdom by Susan Venness
- A History Lover's Guide to New York City by Alison Fortier
- If I Live Until Morning: A True Story of Adventure, Tragedy and Transformation by Jean Muenchrath
- National Parks of America: Experience America's 59 National Parks by Lonely Planet, Amy C Balfour, Greg Benchwick, Sara Benson, Emily Matchar, Carolyn McArthy, Becky Ohlsen, Regis St Louis, Patrick Kinsella, Stephanie Pearson
- Prioritize Fun: A manifesto for those who want to enjoy life, not endure it by Nanci Bergman
- Big Good: Philanthropy in the Age of Big Data & Cognitive Computing by David Lawson
- Philanthropy: How to give to good causes and enjoy doing it by Gary Blake
- 30 Days to a Clean and Organized House: A complete guide to transforming your home by Katie Berry
- Bonsai: A Comprehensive Guide to Growing, Pruning, Wiring and Caring for Your Bonsai Trees by Daiki Sato
- Raised Bed Gardening for Beginners: Everything You Need to Know to Start and Sustain a Thriving Garden by Tammy Wylie
- Making Space, Clutter Free: The Last Book on Decluttering You'll Ever Need by Tracy McCubbin
- The No-Nonsense Home Organization Plan: 7 Weeks to Declutter in Any Space by Kim Davidson Jones
- Organizing Your Home with SORT and SUCCEED: Five simple steps to stop clutter before it starts, save money and simplify your life by Darla DeMorrow
- Vegetable Gardening for Beginners: A Simple Guide to Growing Vegetables at Home by Jill McSheehy
- Attract Love At Any Age: The Ultimate Dating Guide For Single Women Over 40 by Marlene Wagner
- Boundaries with Teens: When to Say Yes, How to Say No by John Townsend
- Doing Life with Your Adult Children: Keep Your Mouth Shut and the Welcome Mat Out by Jim Burns
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- 30 Days to Overcome a Midlife Crisis: A Mindfulness Program with a Touch of Humor by Harper Daniels, Corin Devaso, Logan Tindell
- Be Calm: Proven Techniques to Stop Anxiety Now by Jill Weber
- Declutter Your Mind: How to Stop Worrying, Relieve Anxiety, and Eliminate Negative Thinking by S.J. Scott, Barrie Davenport
- Finding Meaning in the Second Half of Life: How to Finally, Really Grow Up by James Hollis
- The Grief Recovery Handbook, 20th Anniversary Expanded Edition: The Action Program for Moving Beyond Death, Divorce, and Other Losses including Health, Career, and Faith by John W. James and Russell Friedman
- The Happiness Curve by Jonathan Rauch
- Loss of a Parent: Adult Grief When Parents Die by Theresa Jackson
- Made for This: 40 Days to Living Your Purpose by Jennie Allen
- Magnificent Midlife by Trypheyna McShane
- Master Your Emotions: A Practical Guide to Overcome Negativity and Better Manage Your Feelings by Thibaut Meurisse
- The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life by Hal Elrod
- Morning Makeover: How To Boost Your Productivity, Explode Your Energy, and Create An Extraordinary Life – One Morning At A Time! by Damon Zahariades
- The Perfect You: A Blueprint for Identity by Caroline Leaf
- The Procrastination Cure: 21 Proven Tactics For Conquering Your Inner Procrastinator, Mastering Your Time, And Boosting Your Productivity! by Damon Zahariades
- Unlimited Memory: How to Use Advanced Learning Strategies to Learn Faster, Remember More and be More Productive by Kevin Horsley
- A Year of Positive Thinking: Daily Inspiration, Wisdom, and Courage by Cyndie Spiegel
- From Corporate to Creative: The Wake-Up Call: A Midlife Career Woman’s Search for Significance by Kelly Galea with Evelyn Kalinosky
- Midlife Retirement: The Step by Step Guide on How to Borrow Some of Your Retirement Years While You Can Fully Enjoy Them by Jose deCos
- Tribe of Mentors: Short Life Advice from the Best in the World by Timothy Ferris
- Unconventional: Out of the Box Thinking in Life and Business by Leonid Tokarsky
Have You Read All These Books?
No! These Kindle Unlimited books look interesting and are highly rated, but in no way have I read them all! If you have read them and either recommend them or do not, please feel free to contact me.