This diet-saving hot cocoa made it onto Instagram today. I concocted this out of various other recipes about five years ago and have never tired of it. As I'm trying to be diligent about calories, this drink has given me the chocolatey sweetness that reduces my cravings for all the other yummy things that are sweet and/or chocolate.
The drink is not super sweet and you can you regular cocoa instead of dark, if you prefer.
- 1-1/2 C non-fat dry milk
- 3/4 C dark cocoa
- 1-1/4 C Stevia in the Raw
- 1 T ground cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Process for one or two minutes until well blended.
- Pour into an airtight container.
- To use mix 1/2 C of powder to 24 ounces very hot water. (I use a blender to get it smooth.)
- Heat for 30 seconds in the microwave.
- If desired, add a drop of mint, vanilla, almond, or other extract.
Not sponsored. All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. Links to Amazon and other companies may be affiliate links. If you click through one of them and buy something, I receive a small commission for the sale. It does not cost you extra and you are free not to use the link. If you do, I appreciate your support!