All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also participate in: CJ Affiliate; eBay Partner Network; Rakuten Affiliate Network; ShareASale; independent affiliate networks.
This diet-saving hot cocoa made it onto Instagram today. I concocted this out of various other recipes about five years ago and have never tired of it. As I'm trying to be diligent about calories, this drink has given me the chocolatey sweetness that reduces my cravings for all the other yummy things that are sweet and/or chocolate.
The drink is not super sweet and you can you regular cocoa instead of dark, if you prefer.
- 1-1/2 C non-fat dry milk
- 3/4 C dark cocoa
- 1-1/4 C Stevia in the Raw
- 1 T ground cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Process for one or two minutes until well blended.
- Pour into an airtight container.
- To use mix 1/2 C of powder to 24 ounces very hot water. (I use a blender to get it smooth.)
- Heat for 30 seconds in the microwave.
- If desired, add a drop of mint, vanilla, almond, or other extract.