All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also participate in: CJ Affiliate; eBay Partner Network; Rakuten Affiliate Network; ShareASale; independent affiliate networks.
Yesterday my daughter made me a smoothie sooooo yummy that it deserves to be shared. It's like eating ice cream or a milk shake without all the diet-busting stuff. This is about 200 calories and is a great pre-workout boost to get you going at the gym.
- 1 C ice
- 1 banana
- 2 PB Fit peanut butter powder
- 1/2 scoop MyProtein powder, chocolate smooth
- Stevia in the Raw, to taste
- 1/2 C water
- sprig of mint, optional
- Add all ingredients to a blender. (If you're only making one serving, a Ninja works really well.)
- Process for one minutes until well blended.