All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also participate in: CJ Affiliate; eBay Partner Network; Rakuten Affiliate Network; ShareASale; independent affiliate networks.
Yesterday my daughter made me a smoothie sooooo yummy that it deserves to be shared. It's like eating ice cream or a milk shake without all the diet-busting stuff. This is about 200 calories and is a great pre-workout boost to get you going at the gym.
- 1 C ice
- 1 banana
- 2 PB Fit peanut butter powder
- 1/2 scoop MyProtein powder, chocolate smooth
- Stevia in the Raw, to taste
- 1/2 C water
- sprig of mint, optional
- Add all ingredients to a blender. (If you're only making one serving, a Ninja works really well.)
- Process for one minutes until well blended.
Alison Moore Smith is a 57-year-old entrepreneur. She has been (very happily) married to Samuel M. Smith for 36 years. They are the parents of six incredible children and the grandparents to one astounding ginger grandson.
She is the author of The 7 Success Habits of Homeschoolers.
Join her on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and (barely) TikTok.