All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also participate in: CJ Affiliate; eBay Partner Network; Rakuten Affiliate Network; ShareASale; independent affiliate networks.
Four years into the midlife makeover and still moving along. Sometimes forward, sometimes backward. But with (mostly) overall progress.
A lifelong dream has been to set up a charitable foundation from which to support causes and entities that align with our values. Finally this past year, we established the Samuel M. & Alison Moore Smith Charitable Foundation.
Some of the entities we have supported are:
- American Citizens for Health Choice DBA Your Health Freedom (Tax ID: 45-4477022)
- Brownstone Institute (Tax ID: 87-1368060)
- Center for Women and Children in Crisis DBA The Refuge Utah (Tax ID: 87-0405229)
- Citizens Against Physical and Sexual Abuse (Tax ID: 87-0413330)
- Children's Health Defense (Tax ID: 26-0388604
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Tax ID: 87-0234341)
- Eye Care Kids Foundation (Tax ID: 87-0675404)
- Families Mentoring Families (Tax ID: 81-4082657)
- Friends in Need (Tax ID: 75-3046831)
- Hillsdale College (Tax ID: 38-1374230)
- Informed Consent Action Network (Tax ID: 81-4540235)
- Is This Abuse? (Tax ID: ) coming soon
- PopCred (Tax ID: ) coming soon
- Prager University Foundation (Tax ID: 27-1763901)
- Prolife Utah (Tax ID: 81-2255653)
The Midlife Makeover Pentalogy
Want to check out the four past trailers? Here you go.
Year One Midlife Makeover Complete
Year Two Midlife Makeover Complete
Year Three Midlife Makeover Complete
What have you done this year? Share your midlife success stories in the comments! Set a goal to come back next year with amazing things to report.
Join us in making the second half the better half, where we are thriving Midlife without the crisis.
Alison Moore Smith is a 59-year-old entrepreneur. She has been (very happily) married to Samuel M. Smith for 38 years. They are parents of six incredible children and grandparents to two astounding grandsons.
She is the author of The 7 Success Habits of Homeschoolers.