All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also participate in: CJ Affiliate; eBay Partner Network; Rakuten Affiliate Network; ShareASale; independent affiliate networks.
Have you hired a life coach or any other coach that was a flop? Have you worked with one that work who was better than you hoped for? Share your experience in the comments!
I've found that most of the time, life coaches are really just people who signed up to sell you a general success package someone else created. And they almost never have that one very important thing that will make them a true asset.
Have you had experience with life or regular coaches? What did that look like?
- The Happiness Curve: Why Life Gets Better After Midlife by Jonathan Rauch
- The 100-Year Life: Living and Working in an Age of Longevity by Lynda Gratton and Andrew Scott
- Life Reimagined: The Science, Art, and Opportunity of Midlife by Barbara Bradley Hagerty
- Designing Your Life: How to Build a Well-Lived, Joyful Life by Bill Burnett and Dave Evans
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear
- Wisdom at Work: The Making of a Modern Elder by Chip Conley
- 50 After 50: Reframing the Next Chapter of Your Life by Maria Leonard Olsen
Need help thriving in midlife? Try my immune system building health regimen!
Alison Moore Smith is a 57-year-old entrepreneur. She has been (very happily) married to Samuel M. Smith for 36 years. They are the parents of six incredible children and the grandparents to one astounding ginger grandson.
She is the author of The 7 Success Habits of Homeschoolers.